- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On January 13, 2021
|wdt_ID||ESCC Part number||Part Type||Manufacturer||Qualification||ID (A)||VDS (V)||Package||TID (krads)|
|1||520503301R||BUY65CS08J-01||Infineon||ESCC QPL||8||650||TO-276AA (SMD.5)||100|
|4||520503302R||BUY65CS28A-01||Infineon||ESCC QPL||28||650||TO-276AC (SMD2)||100|
- A list of MIL QML microcircuits from Texas Instruments detailed herein below:
|wdt_ID||Type||Description||SMD||Quality level / QPL||Package|
|1||CDCLVP111-SP||High-speed clock buffer with selectable input clock driver||5962-16207||QML V QPDSIS-38535||CFP-36|
|4||TPS7H1101A-SP||1.5-V to 7-V Input, 3-A Low-Dropout (LDO)||5962-13202||QML V QPDSIS-38535||CFP-16|
|7||LMH5401-SP||6.5GHz Ultra-Wideband, Fully Differential||5962-17214||QML V QPDSIS-38535||LCCC-14|
|10||TMP461||Temperature Sensor with I2C Interface||5962-17218||QML V QPDSIS-38535||FP-10|
|13||LMX2615||40-MHz to 15-GHz Synthesizer||5962-17236||QML V QPDSIS-38535||CFP-64|
|16||UC1843B-SP||Current-mode PWM controller||5962-86704||QML V QPDSIS-38535||CFP-10|
|19||TPS7H2201||7-V, 6-A Load Switch||5962-17220||QML V QPDSIS-38535||FP-16|
|22||TPS50601A-SP||3-V to 7-V Input, 6-A Synchronous Buck Converter||5962-10221||QML V QPDSIS-38535||CFP-20|
|25||TL1431||Precision adjustable shunt voltage reference||5962-99620||QML V QPDSIS-38535||FP-10, DIL-8|
- CLR79 and CLR81 Wet Tantalum Capacitors from Vishay Israel included in the QPDSIS-39006.
- MMIC HB20P and MMIC GH50-10 process from United Monolithic Semiconductor. GH50-10 has been replaced by GH50-20 technology.
- TPS50601-SP Rad-hard linear switching regulator from Texas Instruments has been replaced with the improved version TPS50601A-SP mentioned above.
- Polymer Multi Anode Tantalum Capacitor based on TCS type from the AXV Czech Republic and included in the detail specification ESCC 3012/006. The qualification status is updated to ESCC qualified.
About EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of components and technologies with the purpose to be useful to space hardware manufacturers and projects in their selection of EEE components.
Eligible components for listing in the EPPL are al EEE components categories as defined in ECSS-Q-ST-60. In addition, the following may also be listed in the EPPL: semiconductor die, semiconductor foundry processes, hybrid assembly processes, ESCC Capability Approvals and ESCC Technology Flow approvals.
The rules for establishing the list are defined in ESCC 12300. The EPPL is made up of two parts:
- Part 1: components which are fully qualified or evaluated to recognised space standards (e.g. ESCC) giving full or high confidence for space usage.
- Part 2: components for which the potential capability to satisfy space application requirements has been demonstrated but which have not yet achieved space qualification.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 41 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - January 13, 2021
- Issue 212 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - December 18, 2020
- What engineering and parts logistics services for EEE parts can be performed? - December 11, 2020