- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On June 13, 2023
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificate 301F from Souriau (France). This certificate lists Micro-D Connectors, contacts and accessories based on type 8MCG, included in the detail specifications ESCC 3401/081, ESCC 3401/082, ESCC 3401/083, ESCC 3401/084 and ESCC 3401/088.
- Certificate 365A from Axon Cable (France). This certificate lists RF Cable Assembly included in ESCC 3408/003, based on type Axowave SL34SQ.
- Certificate 275J from Comepa (France). This certificate lists SPST Thermostats, based on type TH 47. The certificate’s validity has been extended to cover up to the last batch to be manufactured at the Comepa Bagnolet facility (DC 2315). After that, the certificate will be suspended until the success of the ESCC qualification activities of the new Comepa manufacturing line (NCCS 2CCMP2301).
Extension with re-scope (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is changed):
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) Issue 239 (June 2023) Updates - August 31, 2023
- Issue 46 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 13, 2023
- Issue 238 (May 2023) of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 13, 2023