- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On July 21, 2020
- 4GH50-20, 0.5μm Power bar GaN HEMT technology (AlGaN/GaN on SiC substrate) for Power amplifier up to C band from United Monolithic Semiconductors.
- Diodes Pin and Varactors from API Technologies. There was ESCC qualified until March of 2020 under the certificate 200.
- 3DEE8M08VS8190, EEPROM 8Mbit 1Mx8 from 3D Plus due to the obsolescence of 3D Plus End-Of-Life (EOL) all EEPROM space grade modules (IS, MS)
Find the best alternative, just use the filter area to choose the best option:
- Have been added STPS40A150 and STPS40(-80)A45C Schottky diodes from STMicroelectronics included in detail specifications ESCC 5106/023 and ESCC 5106/024.
About EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of components and technologies with the purpose to be useful to space hardware manufacturers and projects in their selection of EEE components.
Eligible components for listing in the EPPL are al EEE components categories as defined in ECSS-Q-ST-60. In addition, the following may also be listed in the EPPL: semiconductor die, semiconductor foundry processes, hybrid assembly processes, ESCC Capability Approvals and ESCC Technology Flow approvals.
The rules for establishing the list are defined in ESCC 12300. The EPPL is made up of two parts:
- Part 1: components which are fully qualified or evaluated to recognised space standards (e.g. ESCC) giving full or high confidence for space usage.
- Part 2: components for which the potential capability to satisfy space application requirements has been demonstrated but which have not yet achieved space qualification.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 41 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - January 13, 2021
- Issue 212 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - December 18, 2020
- Issue 211 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - November 9, 2020