- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On July 21, 2020
- 4GH50-20, 0.5μm Power bar GaN HEMT technology (AlGaN/GaN on SiC substrate) for Power amplifier up to C band from United Monolithic Semiconductors.
- Diodes Pin and Varactors from API Technologies. There was ESCC qualified until March of 2020 under the certificate 200.
- 3DEE8M08VS8190, EEPROM 8Mbit 1Mx8 from 3D Plus due to the obsolescence of 3D Plus End-Of-Life (EOL) all EEPROM space grade modules (IS, MS)
Find the best alternative, just use the filter area to choose the best option:
- Have been added STPS40A150 and STPS40(-80)A45C Schottky diodes from STMicroelectronics included in detail specifications ESCC 5106/023 and ESCC 5106/024.
About EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of components and technologies to be useful to space hardware manufacturers and projects in selecting EEE components.
Eligible components for listing in the EPPL are all EEE components categories as defined in ECSS-Q-ST-60. In addition, the following may also be listed in the EPPL: a semiconductor die, semiconductor foundry processes, hybrid assembly processes, ESCC Capability Approvals, and ESCC Technology Flow approvals.
The rules for establishing the list are defined in ESCC 12300. The EPPL is made up of two parts:
- Part 1: components that are fully qualified or evaluated to recognized space standards (e.g., ESCC), giving full or high confidence for space usage.
- Part 2: The potential capability to satisfy space application requirements has been demonstrated but which have not yet achieved space qualification.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 227 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) | NEW ISSUE - June 8, 2022
- Issue 44 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 1, 2022
- Issue 226 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 1, 2022