- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On August 31, 2023
Extension (extending validity):
- Kyocera AVX Components (France) – Certificates 109R and 110R. These certificates feature ceramic chip capacitors, embodying dielectric class 1 and 2, included in detail specifications ESCC 3009/003, ESCC 3009/004, ESCC 3009/005, and more.
- Vishay Sfernice (France) – Certificate 287H. Thin Film Resistors covering PHR, PFRR, PRAHR/CNWHR types. These resistors are included in the detailed specifications ESCC 4001/023 and ESCC 4001/025.
Extension with re-scope (extending validity and Scope):
- Radiall Chateau-Renault (France) – Certificate 348B. It lists Flexible Cable Assembly based on type TNC-VHP. Notably, this edition witnesses a specific qualification of 4 to 13 variants within detail specification ESCC 3408/001. However, it’s important to note that semi-rigid cables are not included within the realm of qualification.
- Comepa (France) – Certificate 275J. In this edition, the remark has been edited: The certificate validity has been extended to cover up to the latest lot manufactured in the Comepa Bagnolet facility (DC 2315). The certificate will be removed from August QPL up to successful ESCC qualification activities of the new Comepa manufacturing line (NCCS 2CCMP2301).
- Axon’ Cables (France) – Certificate 370A. Inclusion of ESCC 3401/029 variant 2 (Gold finish shell) within the qualified domain. A notable addition that was intended for the May 2023 QPL release.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) Issue 239 (June 2023) Updates - August 31, 2023
- Issue 46 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 13, 2023
- Issue 238 (May 2023) of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 13, 2023