- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On January 21, 2022
New entries EPPL part 1:
- VSC8541RT radiation-tolerant single-port Gigabit Ethernet copper PHY from Microchip (France), included in detail specification ESCC 9405/020. This device is available in other quality flows such as equivalent QML-V or QML-Q space grade.
- LMK04832-SP Ultra-Low-Noise JESD204B compliant clock jitter cleaner from Texas Instruments (USA), including SMD 5962-17237 and full MIL QML qualified. LMK04832-SP comes in a 64-pin CFP package, and Engineering mechanical samples are available.
- INA901-SP -15V to 65V Common Mode Unidirectional Current-Shunt Monitor from Texas Instruments (USA), including SMD 5962-18210 and full MIL QML qualified. INA901-SP comes in an 8-pin CFP package, and an Engineering model is available.
- ADC12DJ3200QML-SP 12-bit, dual 3.2-GSPS or Single 6.4-GSPS, RF-sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) from Texas Instruments (USA), including in SMD 5962-18209 and full MIL QML qualified. ADC12DJ3200QML-SP comes in a 196-pin CLGA or 196-CCGA package, and an Engineering model is available.
New entries EPPL part 2:
- αRD124A Low power Bipolar Linear Operational Amplifier from RD ALFA Microelectronics (Latvia). αRD124A comes in a 14-pin CFP package and is available with radiation specification:
- Total Ionization Dose (TID) 300 krad (Si)
- ELDRS Free 300 krad (Si) (dose rate = 36 – 360rads (Si)/h)
- GH15-10 MMIC process from United Monolithic Semiconductor (France), based on 0.15μm GaN HEMT technology for High Power amplifiers up to 35GHz (AlGaN/GaN on SiC).
About EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL)
The ESCC Executive publishes a list of components and technologies to be useful to space hardware manufacturers and projects in selecting EEE components.
Eligible components for listing in the EPPL are all EEE components categories as defined in ECSS-Q-ST-60. In addition, the following may also be listed in the EPPL: a semiconductor die, semiconductor foundry processes, hybrid assembly processes, ESCC Capability Approvals, and ESCC Technology Flow approvals.
The rules for establishing the list are defined in ESCC 12300. The EPPL is made up of two parts:
- Part 1: components that are fully qualified or evaluated to recognized space standards (e.g., ESCC), giving full or high confidence for space usage.
- Part 2: The potential capability to satisfy space application requirements has been demonstrated but which have not yet achieved space qualification.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 45 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - December 19, 2022
- Issue 231 (September 2022) of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - December 19, 2022
- Quantum Key Distribution, secure line communications - November 10, 2022