- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On June 12, 2023
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificate 256M from Vishay Electronic Draloric Selb (Germany). This certificate lists Film Resistors non-hermetically sealed based on type MS1, included in the detail specification ESCC 4001/022.
- Certificate 326E from STMicroelectronics (France). This certificate lists Power P-Channel MOSFET based on types STRH40P10 and STRH12P10, included in ESCC 5205/025 and ESCC 5205/029.
- Certificate 361B from STMicroelectronics (France). This certificate lists NPN, PNP and Dual complementary Bipolar transistors.
- Certificate 373A from W.L. Gore & Co (Germany). This certificate lists Low-frequency cables based on type LEW 600V, included in detail specification ESCC 3901/026.
Revision (the validity date of the certificate is the same, and the scope is changed):
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) Issue 239 (June 2023) Updates - August 31, 2023
- Issue 46 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 13, 2023
- Issue 238 (May 2023) of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 13, 2023