- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On September 17, 2020
- Certificates 231, 262 and 264 from AVX (UK). Mentioned above, these certificates have been merged into new certificate 367.
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificate 251K from Exxelia (France). This certificate lists Mica Capacitors based on type HT86PS included in the detail specification ESCC 3006/022.
- Certificate 266K from TE Connectivity (Ireland). This certificate lists NTC Thermistors based on types G15K4D489 and *K3A35* included in the detail specifications ESCC 4006/013 and ESCC 4006/014.
- Certificate 313D from Kongsberg (Norway). This certificate lists SAW Filters included in the detail specification ESCC 3502/002
- Certificate 331B from AVX (UK). This certificate lists Ceramic Capacitors based on type TTP included in the detail specification ESCC 3009/041.
- Certificate 353A from Exxelia (France). This certificate lists Polyterephtalate Dielectric Capacitors based on types PM948S/94S, PM907S/90S, included in the detail specifications ESCC 3006/020, ESCC 3006/024, ESCC3006/025 and ESCC 3006/026.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- Issue 43 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - January 21, 2022
- 4 terminal current sense resistors in parallel configuration - December 23, 2021
- COTS in space: Does delamination really cause critical failures? - October 20, 2021