- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On June 12, 2023
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificate 138Q from L. Gore & Co (Germany). This certificate lists Low-Frequency Cables with PTFE/Polyimide insulation based on type SPC 2110, included in the detail specification ESCC 3901/009.
- Certificate 159R from Tyco Electronics (UK). This certificate lists 600V silver-plated copper Low-Frequency Cables with extruded crosslinked fluoropolymer insulation included in ESCC 3901/012, based on type 55/995X.
- Certificate 257L from Tyco Electronics (UK). This certificate lists lightweight 600V silver-plated copper Low-Frequency Cables with extruded crosslinked modified ETFE insulation included in ESCC 3901/020 and ESCC 3901/022.
- Certificate 289G from Vishay Electronic GmbH Division Draloric (Germany). This certificate lists Fixed Film Non-Hermetically sealed resistors based on type TNPS, included in the detail specification ESCC 4001/029.
Extension with re-scope (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is changed):
- Certificate 372A from Microchip Technology Nantes (France). This certificate lists a Radiation-Hardened 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M7 Microcontroller based on type SAMRH71E included in ESCC 9512/006. In this edition, variant 01 (SAMRRH71 revision D) has been replaced by variant 02 (SAMRH71 revision E), in which ESD and SEL performance has been improved.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) Issue 239 (June 2023) Updates - August 31, 2023
- Issue 46 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 13, 2023
- Issue 238 (May 2023) of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 13, 2023