- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On September 10, 2020
- Certificate 337A from C&K (France). This certificate listed Fast Locking Screw Lock Assemblies for D-Shaped connectors included in the detail specification ESCC 3401/085.
Extension with re-scope (the validity date of the certificate is extended and the scope is changed)
- Certificate 324C from Exxelia Technologies (France). This certificate lists Ceramic chip capacitors. Capacitors with a rated voltage of 50V have been added for the CNC19 models. Capacitors with X7R dielectric and 50V, 100V rated voltage reduces the maximum capacitance range.
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificates 178L and 185K from Radiall (France). These certificates list F Attenuators and Loads based on type R413 and R404 included in the detail specifications ESCC 3403/004 thru 9.
- Certificate 328C from W.L. Gore (Germany). This certificate lists Low-Frequency Cables based on type CSC included in the detail specifications ESCC 3901/025.
- Certificates 08T and 09S from Nexans (France). These certificates list Low-Frequency Cables based on types MTV-BTV, 1871-1872, GSC and GBL included in the detail specifications ESCC 3901/013, ESCC 3901/001, ESCC 3901/002.
- Certificate 024U from Nexans (France). This certificate lists RF Coaxial Cables based on type 50 CIS included in the detail specification ESCC 3902/001.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- Issue 41 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - January 13, 2021
- Issue 212 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - December 18, 2020
- What engineering and parts logistics services for EEE parts can be performed? - December 11, 2020