- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On June 14, 2021
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificates 109Q and 110Q from AVX (France). These certificates list Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors Chip qualified to ESA ESCC 3009.
- Certificate 138P from L. Gore (Germany). This certificate lists Polyimide Insulated Wire based on SPC2110, included in the detailed specification ESCC 3901/009.
- Certificate 326D from ST Microelectronics (France). This certificate lists P-Channel MOSFET based on type STRH40P10 and STRH12P10, included in the detail specifications ESCC 5205/025 and ESCC 5205/029.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- COTS in space: Does delamination really cause critical failures? - October 20, 2021
- New SiC Schottky Diodes for Space Applications - September 29, 2021
- Issue 220 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) | NEW ISSUE - September 22, 2021