- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On September 2, 2020
Extension with re-scope (only the scope of the certificate is changed):
- Certificate 329C from Rosenberger (Germany). This certificate lists RF Coaxial connectors, contacts and accessories based on types SMA, SMA 2.92 TNC and SMP. Variant 72 has been included for the detail specification ESCC 3402/002 and variants 4 and 5 have been removed for ESCC 3402/009 specification.
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificates 073S and 190N from ST Microelectronics (France). These certificates list Digital Logic Microcircuits based on 4000B, 54HC and 54HCT series.
- Certificate 255L from L Gore (Germany). This certificate lists RF Coaxial Cables based on types GCX, GTX, GSC and GBL included in the detail specification ESCC 3902/002.
- Certificate 323C from Exxelia Technologies (France). This certificate lists Ceramic Chip Capacitors included in the detail specifications ESCC 3009/003, ESCC 3009/004, ESCC 3009/005, ESCC 3009/006, ESCC 3009/022, ESCC 3009/037, ESCC 3009/040, ESCC 3009/042.
- Certificates 109Prev1 and 110Prev1 from AVX (France). These certificates list Ceramic Chip Capacitors. The company name has changed from AVX-TPC to AVX.
- Certificate 256K from Vishay (Germany). This certificate lists Film Resistors based on type MS1 included in the detail specification ESCC 4001/022. The characteristic table has changed to another format.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- Issue 43 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - January 21, 2022
- 4 terminal current sense resistors in parallel configuration - December 23, 2021
- COTS in space: Does delamination really cause critical failures? - October 20, 2021