- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On December 19, 2022
- Certificate 383 from Axon Cable (France). This certificate lists AXOWAVE 44SLQ RF Cable Assembly, included in the detail specification ESCC 3408/004. Different configurations of the positioning of the connector are available, and the cable length is selected into a range of 250mm to 20000mm. The cable assembly is composed of the following:
- Connector: 2.92mm Male RF Coaxial connectors compatible with series SMK pin contact interface as specified in MIL-STD-348 Figure 323-1
- Cable: 4.4mm outer diameter RF low-density PTFE flexible coaxial cable.
In doEEEt.com we have available all ESA-qualified RF Cable Assembly. For specific lengths, please request the part reference that contains XXXX and in the create quotation page, include the specific length in the remarks field.
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
- Certificates 155Q and 156P from Souriau (France). These certificates list D-Sub Connectors, contacts, and accessories based on types D*M and D*MA, included in the detail specifications ESCC 3401/001 and ESCC 3401/002.
- Certificates 220L, 221L, 222L y 223K from Souriau (France). These certificates list Circular Connectors based on type MIL-C-38999.
- Certificates 367A from Kyocera AVX (Northern Ireland). This certificate lists Ceramic Capacitors, Class II dielectric material, High Capacitance, and High Voltage based on case styles BR, CV and CH, included in the detail specifications ESCC 3001/030, ESCC 3001/034, and ESCC 3009/034.
Revision (the validity date of the certificate is not changed):
- Certificate 352B from Innovative Sensor Technology IST (Switzerland). This certificate lists Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) with a thin film platinum sensor PTC, included in the detail specifications ESCC 4006/015. In this edition, the qualified range has been updated according to the ordering information of the detailed specification. Different termination types are available, with platinum leads only and a specific cable wire extension length.
On doEEEt.com we have available all ESA-qualified RTD. For specific lengths, please request the part reference that contains XXXX, and in the create quotation page, include the specific length in the remarks field.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) Issue 239 (June 2023) Updates - August 31, 2023
- Issue 46 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 13, 2023
- Issue 238 (May 2023) of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 13, 2023