- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On February 11, 2020
|wdt_ID||Part number||INF Part number||Quality level||Package||Finish||PD [Max]||ID [Max]||RDS(ON)||VDS||ESCC Spec||TID (HDR)|
|1||520503201R||BUY06CS35J-01||ESCC||TO-276AA (SMD.5)||Gold Plate||75W||35A||35mΩ||60V||5205/032||100krad(Si)|
|10||520503202R||BUY06CS80A-01||ESCC||TO-276AC (SMD2)||Gold Plate||250W||80A||6.5mΩ||60V||5205/032||100krad(Si)|
Revision with re-scope (only the scope of the certificate is changed):
- Certificate 109Prev1 from AVX TPC (France). This certificate lists ceramic chip capacitors type I included in the detail specifications ESCC 3009/003, ESCC 3009/004, ESCC 3009/006 and ESCC 3009/022. The scope of the certificate has changed, it has been extended the capacitance range for 50V capacitors with size 0805, to 2200pF and with size 1206, to 4700pF.
- Certificate 110Prev1 from AVX TPC (France). This certificate lists ceramic chip capacitors type II included in the detail specifications ESCC 3009/008, ESCC 3009/009, ESCC 3009/010 and ESCC 3009/023. The scope of the certificate has changed, variant 10 has been added to X7R types and capacitors with size 0805 and 25V have increased de capacitance range from 100000pF to 150000pF.
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Emilio Cano García (see all)
- Issue 228 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) | NEW ISSUE - July 12, 2022
- Issue 227 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) - June 8, 2022
- Issue 44 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - June 1, 2022