- Posted by Manuel Padial Pérez
- On December 25, 2020
Produced and tested on the same line as Q-tech most stringent space qualified oscillators, the parts proposed for LEO applications, QT780 SERIES, QT723 SERIES, QT735 SERIES are made with the same Q-Tech quality and reliability that has flown for over 35 years, being the design tested to 20,000 g’s shock with no problems.
|wdt_ID||XO Series||Dimensions||Logic type||Supply Voltage||Stability|
|1||QT723||2.50 x 3.20 x 0.90||CMOS||1.8 to 3.3Vdc||±50ppm to ±100ppm|
|4||QT735||3.20 x 5.00 x 1.20||CMOS, LVDS, LVPECL||1.8 to 5Vdc||±25ppm to ±100ppm|
|7||QT780||See datasheet||CMOS||1.8 to 5Vdc||±25ppm to ±100ppm|
|XO Series||Dimensions||Logic type||Supply Voltage||Stability|
Products have the following characteristics:
- All passive meet or exceed Element Evaluation per military MIL-PRF-55310, Level B and Automotive Grade 0 (-40°C to +150°C) AEC-Q100.
- Premium Q, cultured quartz resonators.
- Class H/B microcircuits, procured from wafer lots that have passed MIL-PRF-55310 element evaluation, with radiation tolerant capable both Total Ionizing Dose (50Krads min) and Single Event Effects.
- 100% screened per MIL-PRF-55310, Level B with additional PIND test. Screening and test data is not serialized
- Full configuration management control to guarantee products uniformity on all lots shipped.
- Produced and tested on the same line as the most stringent space qualified oscillators
- Products passed and exceeded the environmental qualification levels of MIL-PRF-55310 which includes:
- Q-TECH: RAD TOLERANT for LEO applications - December 25, 2020
- Renesas-INTERSIL: Radiation Tolerant Plastic Products - November 25, 2020
- ANALOG DEVICES: Commercial Space (CS) Products - November 25, 2020