- Posted by Emilio Cano García
- On September 22, 2021
Extension(the validity date of the certificate is extended and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
Certificate 25S from TE Connectivity Deutsch Evreux (France). This certificate lists Circular Push-Pull Coupling Connectors based on type DBAS, included in the detail specifications ESCC 3401/008, ESCC 3401/009, ESCC 3401/012, and ESCC 3401/064
- Certificate 275H from Comepa (France). This certificate lists Thermostatic SPST based on type TH47, included in the detail specifications ESCC 3702/001 and ESCC 3702/002.
- Certificate 314E from Vishay Sfernice (France). This certificate lists Chip Thick Film Resistors based on type CHP, included in the detail specification ESCC 4001/026.
- Certificate 358A from L. Gore (UK). This certificate lists RF Cable Assembly based on type 8S-SMA, included in the detail specification ESCC 3408/002. In the last edition of ESCC 3408/002, the variants (04, 09, 13, 16, 18), including connector type “SMA, Male, 90° Elbow Plug,” have become obsolete.
Extension with re-scope (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is changed)
- Certificate 357A from Microchip (France). This certificate lists ASIC based on type ATC18RHA. The AT991 SPARC V8 GNSS Controller (ESCC 9512/005) has been included in this edition.
- Certificate 288D from Axon Cable (France). This certificate listed Triaxial Bayonet Coupling Connectors included in the detail specification ESCC 3401/079.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
- Issue 43 of EUROPEAN PREFERRED PARTS LIST (EPPL) | New Issue - January 21, 2022
- 4 terminal current sense resistors in parallel configuration - December 23, 2021
- COTS in space: Does delamination really cause critical failures? - October 20, 2021