- Posted by Javier Alejandro de la Ossa Fernández
- On June 22, 2021
- Certificate 372 from Microchip (France). This certificate covers Microcircuits, radiation-hardened 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7 microcontroller based on type SAMRH71 included in the detail specification ESCC 9512/006.
SAMRH71 is the radiation hardened by design version of the popular Microchip SAMV71. Discover this on doEEEt.com!
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
Extension with re-scope:
- Certificate 359A from Microchip (France). This qualified range covers only flat-substrate packages (variants 75 to 164 from ESCC 9202/083) based on type ATMX150RHA. Multi-decks packages are not included anymore (obsolescence). ESCC 9202/083 is the only detailed specification included in this certificate.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Javier Alejandro de la Ossa Fernández (see all)
- Electrical characterization of 1.2kV SiC Schottky diode at a wide temperature range - November 29, 2021
- Prototyping a 1.2kV SiC Schottky diode for TWTAs - November 29, 2021
- Issue 222 of ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST (QPL) | NEW ISSUE - November 15, 2021