- Posted by Manuel Padial Pérez
- On August 15, 2020
XOs RK105 and VCXOs RK205 products specifically designed for New Space applications, have the following characteristics:
|wdt_ID||Series||Dimensions||Logic type||Frequency||Stability (FVST)|
1) Operating temperature:
- Option I: -40°C to 85°C
- Option M: -55°C to 125°C
2) Hermetically sealed package
3) Different screening options (100%)
|wdt_ID||Screening Operation||Requirements and Condition||EM||FM0||FM1||FM2|
Note 1: Electrical verification.
- MIL-STD-105E general inspection level, AQL level 1.0.
- 100 pcs batch: test on 13 pcs / 0 rejected.
- 500 pcs batch: test on 20 pcs / 0 reject accepted.
- 1000 pcs batch: test on 50 pcs / 1 reject accepted.
4) Products have been radiation tested up to the following levels without any events
wdt_ID Values TID (LDR as per ESCC22900) SEL (MeV/mg/cm2) SET (MeV/mg/cm2) SEFI (MeV/mg/cm2)
- How and Why to Test for Displacement Damage - November 16, 2020
- ST MICROELECTRONICS Rad-Hard Point-of-Load RHRPMPOL01 for Space Applications - November 16, 2020
- ASIC or FPGA, how to choose between them - October 25, 2020