- Posted by Manuel Padial Pérez
- On August 15, 2020
XOs RK105 and VCXOs RK205 products specifically designed for New Space applications, have the following characteristics:
1) Operating temperature:
- Option I: -40°C to 85°C
- Option M: -55°C to 125°C
2) Hermetically sealed package
3) Different screening options (100%)
|wdt_ID||Screening Operation||Requirements and Condition||EM||FM0||FM1||FM2|
|1||Stabilization bake (prior to seal)||MIL-STD-883 method 1008, condition C||N/A||24h@150°C||24h@150°C||24h@150°C|
|4||Thermal shocks||MIL-STD-883, method 1011, condition A||N/A|
|7||Temperature cycling||MIL-STD-883, method 1010, condition B||N/A|
|10||Constant acceleration||MIL-STD-883, method 1010, condition A Acceleration: 5000g, curing 60s in direction Y1||N/A|
|13||PIND test||MIL-STD-883, method 2020, condition B|
|16||Seal test||Fine leak: MIL-STD-883, method 1014, condition A2 Gross leak: CEI 68-2-17 Test Qc, Method 1|
|19||Pre burn-in measurement||Following the guidelines of MIL-PRF-55310, §4.8.5, §4.8.6, §4.8.11, and §4.8.20||Note 1||Note 2||Note 2|
|22||Burn-in||Temperature: +125°C; Pressure: Patm Supply; Voltage: Vcc nom; Load: Load nom||N/A||N/A||160h min.||160h min.|
|25||Post burn-in measurement||Following the guidelines of MIL-PRF-55310||N/A||N/A|
|28||PDA||Following the guidelines of MIL-PRF-55310||N/A||N/A||20%||10%|
Note 1: Electrical verification.
- MIL-STD-105E general inspection level, AQL level 1.0.
- 100 pcs batch: test on 13 pcs / 0 rejected.
- 500 pcs batch: test on 20 pcs / 0 reject accepted.
- 1000 pcs batch: test on 50 pcs / 1 reject accepted.
4) Products have been radiation tested up to the following levels without any events
wdt_ID Values TID (LDR as per ESCC22900) SEL (MeV/mg/cm2) SET (MeV/mg/cm2) SEFI (MeV/mg/cm2) 1
- Hi-Rel Intermediate bus converter and point of load - December 11, 2021
- ASIC or FPGA, how to choose between them - October 25, 2021
- Ceramic Hermetic DDR2 SDRAM Memory avalaible for Space - September 13, 2021