- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On July 8, 2019
New space missions include more extreme requirements of storage, operational temperatures, and vacuum conditions, and all this testing can be done in our laboratories at Alter Technology.
With a group of expert and professional engineers, we can provide the characterization to evaluate the usefulness of parts under extreme temperatures, understanding potential failure mechanisms and developing new parts to meet customers’ extreme applications.
All offer includes:
- Combination of temperature and vacuum movement
- Different temperature ranges, from very low to very high
- Vacuum levels
- Temperature to measure
- and all the requirements need it
The innovation department is open to new challenges and developments in collaboration with customer requirements.
- Webinar – SAM: Non-destructive inspection of plastic COTS parts and beyond - June 14, 2021
- New Rotary Metal Shaft Potentiometers - June 7, 2021
- New AEC-Q200 Compliant Thick Film Chip Resistor Arrays - June 7, 2021