- Posted by Javier Alejandro de la Ossa Fernández
- On November 10, 2021
- Certificate 374 from Leoni (Germany). This certificate covers Low-Frequency Cables based on types 3901-018, -019, -021 included in the detail specifications ESCC 3901/018, ESCC 3901/019, ESCC 3901/021. Certificates 294, 295, 296 (initial qualification: October 2009) were removed and merged into this new one.
- Certificate 375 from Exxelia SAS (France). This certificate covers EMI-RFI Feedthrough Capacitors Filters based on type SFC030 included in the detail specification ESCC 3008/020. The SFC filters were previously qualified and covered by certificate 252 (initial qualification: August 1998) which was suspended in June 2020.
Extension (the validity date of the certificate is extended, and the scope is not changed, which means no new components are included):
The following list of certificates was extended:
- Certificate 327D from Kyocera AVX (Czech Republic). This certificate covers Tantalum Solid Capacitors based on type TES included in detail specification ESCC 3012/004.
- Certificate 356A from Exxelia SAS -Site de d’Illange- (France). This certificate covers Custom Magnetics Components (Toroidal or Linear winding technology) included in detail specifications ESCC 3201/011, ESCC 3201/012.
- Certificates 294, 295, and 296 from Leoni (Germany) have been removed and merged into the new 374 certificates.
MORE ISSUES ESCC QUALIFIED PART LIST
Latest posts by Javier Alejandro de la Ossa Fernández (see all)
- Current flow measurement using precision resistors, makes a lot of sense! - January 10, 2022
- Electrical characterization of 1.2kV SiC Schottky diode at a wide temperature range - November 29, 2021
- Prototyping a 1.2kV SiC Schottky diode for TWTAs - November 29, 2021