- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On June 23, 2021
Coilcraft’s 0603DC Series achieves the industry’s highest Q factors in 0603 sizes for super low loss in high-frequency circuits.
They also feature wire-wound construction for extremely high self-resonance – up to 11.4 GHz – and achieve DCR as low as 29 mΩ, significantly lower than other inductors this size.
- Exceptionally high Q – up to 177 at 2.4 GHz!
- Self-resonant frequencies as high as 11.4 GHz
- 45 inductance values ranging from 2.7 to 470 nH
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)
- Core material: Ceramic
- Environmental: RoHS compliant without exemption, halogen-free
- Terminations: RoHS compliant matte tin over nickel over silver-glass frit.
- Weight: 3 – 4 mg
- Ambient temperature: –40°C to +125°C with Irms current
- Maximum part temperature: +140°C (ambient + temp rise)
- Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +140°C
- Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80°C
- Resistance to soldering heat: Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
- Temperature Coefficient of Inductance (TCL): +25 to +125 ppm/°C
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
- Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 0.22 per billion hours / 4.545E+09 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
- Packaging: 2000 per 7” reel; Paper tape: 8 mm wide, 0.95 mm thick, 4 mm pocket spacing
- PCB washing: Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash.