- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On October 22, 2020
Roberto Manuel Cibils currently works as Systems Engineer at the Engineering and Production Division of INVAP. He has participated in the development of satellites for LEO orbits such as SAC-C and SAOCOM and geostationary orbits such as the ARSAT communication satellites. He also was involved, as a developer, in the areas of Radioprotection Systems for nuclear projects such as the ETRR-2 reactor (Egypt) and OPAL (Australia).
He is author of several national and international publications and patents. He is also a reviewer of international publications for the IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science Journal, co-directs research fellows in various technological areas and participates in an evaluation commission of the National Council of Scientific and Technical Research (CONICET).
His current activity is the development of fault-tolerant systems based on mass-market electronic components.
Topics treated in the conversation
- INVAP’s Role in Argentina space plan
- INVAP’s policy on the use of EEE components for its space projects.
- INVAP’s view of the New Space
- Policies for using components with low-quality level for space missions.
MORE SPACE TALKS
- Sumida Extends its SMD Resin-Filled Power Inductor CD Series - January 18, 2021
- Powerful Graphene Hybrid Supercapacitors Challenge NiMH Batteries - January 18, 2021
- Tantalum Capacitors: Characteristics and Component Selection - January 4, 2021