- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On April 27, 2020
Sumida developed CDPH79D72 high current and low DC resistance power inductor. It is assembled with Mn-Zn ferrite BAR CORE and Ni-Zn ferrite POT CORE, which ensures high current and reduces magnetic leakage interference.
- Ferrite core construction
- Magnetically shielded
- L×W×H: 8.8×8.2×7.5mm Max.
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+125℃ (including coils self temperature rise)
- Filter choke for DC/DC converter, single and polyphase buck converter, input filter inductor for DC/DC converter systems
|wdt_ID||Part Name||Inductance [Within] (μH) ※1||D.C.R. at 20℃ [Within](mΩ)||Saturation Current (A) Max.(Typ.) ※2||Temperature Rise Currrent (A) ※3|
※1 Measuring condition: 100kHz.
※2 Saturation current: This indicates the value of D.C. current when the inductance becomes 30% lower than its initial value. (Ta＝20℃).
※3 Temperature rise currently: The value of D.C. current when the temperature of coil becomes △T=40℃. (Ta＝20℃).
Source: Sumida news
- Webinar – GaN for space applications - September 14, 2020
- Webinar – Managing EEE Components for LEO and Lower Cost Space Missions - September 10, 2020
- New Method of Graphene Manufacturing at Scale - September 8, 2020