- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On February 17, 2021
Stackpole Electronics, Inc. announced the release of the RMEF series of thick film chip resistors that are complete RoHS compliant without exemption.
Applications for thick film resistors which are 100% lead-free without exemption continue to expand. Finding resistors for those applications can be challenging since there are few options currently available.
The RMEF is a general-purpose resistor series offering resistance values from 1 ohm to 10M, in 1% and 5% tolerances and TCR’s ranging from 100 ppm to 400 ppm depending on size and resistance value. The RMEF is an ideal substitute for electronics that must transition to fully lead-free components for compliance as it provides all the performance, resistance values, power and voltage ratings of a general-purpose chip resistor, in a completely lead-free package.
- Nickel barrier terminations standard
- Power derating from 100% at 70ºC to zero at +155ºC
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- 100% Lead-free and halogen-free
- SPACE TALKS 8 | Innovating in Quantum Technologies for Space. The University perspective. - February 6, 2023
- High Current, High Temperature Edge-Wound Inductors - January 13, 2023
- Snap-In Supercapacitors - January 13, 2023