- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On May 6, 2020
Bourns Magnetics Product Line is introducing the Model CC322522A Chip Inductor Series. The inductor is wound on a ferrite core which provides low DC resistance and high rated current.
Encapsulation construction allows these inductors to retain high resistance to heat, humidity, mechanical shock and pressure. The Model CC322522A Series is compliant to the AEC-Q200 standard with an operating temperature range of -40 to +150 °C. These inductors are ideal for use in RF signal processing, resonant circuits, filters and low power management applications for cable modems, set-top boxes, cellular phones, tablets and various mobile electronic devices.
- High rated current
- High resistance to heat and humidity
- Resistance to mechanical shock and pressure
- Accurate dimensions for automatic placement
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant*
- RF signal processing
- Resonant circuits & filters
- Low power management applications for cable modems, set-top boxes, cellular phones, tablets, mobile electronic devices
- Stability of Optoelectronic parameters for space applications - November 16, 2023
- C-SAM Ultrasonic Analysis to Identify High Voltage MLCC Defects - October 19, 2023
- SMD Inductors - October 19, 2023