- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On June 17, 2019
Microchip presents 4 forums dedicated to the space market, between October and November. Europe, the United States, and India have been the places chosen for this event:
- The Netherlands: October 24, 2019
- Unites States – Virtual-: November 13, 2019
- Bangalore: November 19, 2019
- Ahmedabad: November 21, 2019
Microchip’s technical experts and partners will be presenting the most innovative space-related products, capabilities, and system solutions in this one-day technology forum. The attendees will see demonstrations of how the interoperation of our latest products can accelerate their development time. They´ll also gain a comprehensive understanding of how Microchip’s Sub-QML and COTS-to-RT components help address the challenges of meeting system performance and reliability goals while also saving costs.
Highlights will include:
- A detailed update on the qualification and radiation characterization of Microchip´s RTG4TM radiation-tolerant FPGAs.
- How radiation-tolerant mixed-signal integrated circuits provide key functions for telemetry and motor control.
- An overview of our radiation-hardened and radiation-tolerant microprocessors and microcontrollers with screening form extended temperature through to QML class V equivalent.
- Details on how Microchip´s discrete technology solves system-level issues.
- An in-depth overview of our space power solutions including both hybrid and surface-mount technology.
- How space-qualified crystal oscillators provide accurate frequency and timing required for navigation, radar and communication functions.
- Innovations in the field of miniaturized atomic clocks, which provide high-precision timing with minimal form-factor and power consumption.
- Demonstrations of the interoperation of RTG4 FPGAs with power, telemetry, and motor control products from Microchip and from the partner companies and organizations
- Ohmcraft Resistor Dividers Enable Innovative Downhole X-ray Inspections - October 26, 2020
- PCB Reliability Proof by Interconnect Stress Test (IST) - October 26, 2020
- New Higher Voltage and High Energy Density Supercapacitors. - October 26, 2020