- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On September 28, 2020
Smiths Interconnect has introduced its new Planar X Series of RF filter solutions with bandpass, bandstop, lowpass and highpass configurations up to 18 GHz (Ku Band).
The new Planar X Series is part of an overarching initiative that entails the creation of first-class board-level ceramic-based thick film RF filters, designed and tested to support various applications markets. Planar X Series complements our broad portfolio of RF/Microwave components with bandpass, bandstop, lowpass and highpass configurations up to 18 GHz (Ku Band).
The small footprint, lightweight and surface mountable configuration allow for high volume pick and place applications and make Planar X Series ideal for SATCOM, Radar and Broadcasting industries.
With the Planar X Series Smiths Interconnect leverages existing thick film process technology on various dielectric substrates which are designed for use in high-reliability environments, to provide a cost-effective solution offering:
- Small footprint, Compact size and lightweight, resulting in reduced overall system mass in critical space applications
- Excellent rejection characteristics, providing best in class RF performance
- Robust materials, suitable for harsh environment
- Integration capabilities
- Frequency Offerings up to 18 GHz – Suitable for a wide array of applications
- High Temperature 175C Automotive Chip Resistors - November 23, 2020
- New Surface Mount Resistors Leverage Metal Foil on Ceramic Technology for Enhanced Reliability - November 23, 2020
- Stackpole adds 3.5-W current-sense chip resistor - November 23, 2020