- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On August 5, 2020
With its WE-MPSA EMI Multilayer Power Suppression Bead Würth Elektronik has now launched an entire family of ferrites for the suppression of interference pulses in automotive applications.
- The respective peak-current capability of the ferrite beads is exactly specified
- They are characterized by a high rated current of up to 10 A and extremely low resistances
- WE-MPSA ferrite beads are available in the construction sizes 0805, 1206, 1612, 1812, 2220, and 3312 and can also in some cases be supplied with different specifications
- Certified for operating temperatures ranging from -55 to +125 ºC (AEC-Q200)
- ideally suited for filters with high inrush current peaks
- applications for noise reduction at power trains, body control and infotainment systems, motor interference suppression, in battery-management systems, DC/DC converters, audio systems, broadband suppression, and on many other areas besides.
All 16 WE-MPSA versions are available ex stock. Although the components are generally supplied in component belts, limited numbers of the products can also be ordered for prototype construction purposes.
- SPACE TALKS 4 - October 22, 2020
- Webinar – New Space: Qualifying COTS at a reduced Cost - October 22, 2020
- How does your PCB layout influence the costs in PCB manufacturing? - October 21, 2020