- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On August 13, 2019
Sumida Corporation introduces new SMD Power Inductor C2DEPIH10D98 wound by flat wire and assembled with a Mn-Zn ferrite core.
The flat wire provides exceptionally low DC resistance. Meanwhile, its mountability is improved by reforming the gap structure from “Top Surface Gap “to “Side Surface Gap”.
Ideal applications include Compact Digital Amplifier (Class-D-Amplifier) , radio audio amplifier and so on.
- 2-in-1 structure offers space-saving
- Magnetically shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+125℃ (including coils self temperature rise)
- Best used as LPF inductor for Compact Digital Amplifier (Class-D-Amp), radio audio amplifier
|wdt_ID||Part Name||Inductance [Within] (μH) ※1||D.C.R. at 20℃ (A) Max. (Typ.) (mΩ)||Saturation Current (A) Max.(Typ.) ※2||Temperature Rise Currrent (A) (Typ.) ※3|
※1 Measuring condition at 100kHz 0.25V.
※2 Saturation current: This indicates the value of D.C. current when the inductance becomes 25% lower than its initial value. (Ta＝20℃).
※3 Temperature rise current: The value of D.C. current when the temperature of coil becomes △T=40℃. (Ta＝20℃)
Source: Sumida news
- AC Line Filters and Insertion Loss Explained - October 27, 2020
- Bulkhead Miniature EMI Filters for Aerospace Applications Explained - October 26, 2020
- Stackpole Reduces Resistance of its 0805 Current Sense Chip Resistor Down to 0.5 milliOhm - October 26, 2020