- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On October 26, 2020
High-efficiency current sensing requires low resistance values to minimize wasted power. As applications downsize, engineers are challenged to find lower resistance values in small case sizes.
To address this challenge, Stackpole now offers the CSSH0805. This all-metal 0805 case size is capable of dissipating up to 1watt of power at resistance values 0.5mΩ.
The high power and low resistance allow the CSSH0805 to handle over 44 amps of current and the 100 ppm TCR assures maximum accuracy under high current load.
The CSS / CSSH series is a great choice for a wide variety of applications:
- power supplies and power control
- motor control
- computing and infrastructure
- industrial controls
- density / flow controls.
Typical pricing for the CSSH0805 in a 1% tolerance is $0.125 each in full package quantities.
- High Temperature 175C Automotive Chip Resistors - November 23, 2020
- New Surface Mount Resistors Leverage Metal Foil on Ceramic Technology for Enhanced Reliability - November 23, 2020
- Stackpole adds 3.5-W current-sense chip resistor - November 23, 2020