- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On October 15, 2020
for PoE Power over Ethernet Applications
Signal Transformer, a Bel group company and global manufacturer of custom and standard transformers, chassis and PCB mount, high-frequency chokes and inductors, SMD inductors and wireless charging coils, announces the latest product innovation for power over Ethernet (PoE) applications, the SPoE surface mount transformer series.
SPoE is a new product for equipment or devices connecting to an Ethernet or enterprise network and relies on Ethernet cables to receive power and digital data signals for operation and processing, respectively.
Today’s internet of things (IoT) expansion is creating a high demand for network devices connecting to the internet via Ethernet cables. In turn, PoE connectivity is increasingly rising in the smart home/smart LED lighting market.
PoE transformers are also used in conjunction with other circuitry within the equipment for isolation and splitting the two power/digital signals. Specific applications include VoIP phones, IP cameras, wireless access points, IPTV decoders and network routers, smart home appliances and smart LED lighting, healthcare, and other connected security cameras, wireless data systems, and information displays, as well as PoE switches, extenders, splitters and injectors.
- Power Range: 3W to 27W
- Volt: 3.3V to 15.0V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Dielectric Strength: 1,500Vrms PRI to SEC operational
- EP7, EP10 & EP13 Platforms
- Flyback Circuit Topology
- AC Line Filters and Insertion Loss Explained - October 27, 2020
- Bulkhead Miniature EMI Filters for Aerospace Applications Explained - October 26, 2020
- Stackpole Reduces Resistance of its 0805 Current Sense Chip Resistor Down to 0.5 milliOhm - October 26, 2020