New High Ripple Current Series of Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On October 26, 2020
Panasonic has released new automotive AECQ-200 high ripple current ZT series V type conductive polymer hybrid aluminum electrolytic capacitors robust to lead-free reflow high-temperature board mounting.
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- Endurance: 4000 h at 125 °C
- Higher ripple current (75 % to 118 % higher than ZC series)
- Vibration-proof product is available upon request.
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant
Latest posts by doEEEt Media Group (see all)
- What is magnetism, What is an Inductor? - March 7, 2023
- Transformer Design impact for EMC - March 7, 2023
- Biodegradable Polymers Are Promising for Supercapacitors - March 3, 2023