- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On March 4, 2021
Exxelia, a leading manufacturer of complex passive components and sub-systems dedicated to harsh environments, launches the Cubisic SLP product series, the highest energy density of Flat Pack Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors.
CUBISIC SLP the New Game-Changing Flat Pack Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
Providing twice as much capacitance as any other available flat packs on the market in the exact same volume, this new series also offers more than twice the lifetime.
Engineers tackling complex designing requirements and looking for an easily integrable product will save space and gain reliability thanks to the use of improved materials.
Because the CUBISIC SLP can resist 50G vibrations and withstand 92,000 feet altitude, it is perfectly suitable for cockpits, actuation and power generation functions of commercial and military aircraft, as well as radars and laser systems.
- Capacitance from 100μF to 68 000μF
- Voltages from 10V to 450V
- Lifetime of 5000 hours at 85°C
- Operating Temperature -55°C to +85°C
- 50g vibrations / 92,000 altitude
- RoHS compliant configurations available