- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On August 10, 2020
Würth Elektronik Webinar
With the increase in switching speeds in digital circuits like USB 3.1/3.2, the common-mode noise is being generated at higher and higher frequencies. This noise can interfere with 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth antennas resulting in “Antenna de-sense” and communication failure.
In this webinar, we present and explain an innovative common mode choke based in the transmission lines principle as the best solution to filter that high-frequency noise issue. At the same time, we explain the main differences of this new technology with the current one in our portfolio, the ferrite core-based common mode chokes.
This new technology will be a game-changer for your designs!
The webinar will include the below topics:
- Introduction to modern-day noise coming from new interfaces
- Noise filtering mechanisms
- Conventional common mode choke technology
- New & evolutionary ceramic common mode choke concept
- Comparison & conclusion
- Machine learning and Electronic components - May 7, 2021
- Controlled Non-Linearity of Graphene May Yield - May 5, 2021
- Knowles Precision Devices Expands its Enhanced Safety-Certified SMD MLCC Capacitors - May 4, 2021