- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On November 23, 2020
Exxelia, a global manufacturer of complex passive components and sub-systems dedicated to harsh environments, launches its new Innovative Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Felsic HC product series.
FELSIC HC highest energy density of screw terminal aluminum electrolytic capacitor
What if engineers could save 30% on room and weight, for a given energy storage function? This is now achievable with EXXELIA new FELSIC HC series of aluminum electrolytic screw terminal capacitors!
As Jérôme Tabourel, Exxelia Vice President of Marketing and Sales says: “Thanks to the use of improved materials, this new FELSIC family offers the highest energy density of the market, while still offering ultra-long lifetime”. These excellent characteristics allow reducing the number of components used for the function, hence allowing room and weight savings of 30% on circuit board and greater reliability.
Where to use FELSIC HC? These products are the perfect choice for Energy Storage and Power Industry equipment.
- Capacitance from 100μF to 3 121 000μF
- Energy density up to 21 µF/cm3 for a custom design
- Voltages from 10V to 500V
- Lifetime of 8000 hours at 85°C
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Sumida Extends its SMD Resin-Filled Power Inductor CD Series - January 18, 2021
- Powerful Graphene Hybrid Supercapacitors Challenge NiMH Batteries - January 18, 2021
- Tantalum Capacitors: Characteristics and Component Selection - January 4, 2021