- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On March 11, 2021
Sumida announced the release of its is CDEPH6211 SMD inductors characterized by high current & power capability and low resistance. It can be used in compact Class-D-Amplifiers and consumer electronic applications such as a server, desktop, DC-DC converters, battery-powered devices, high current power supplies.
- Flat wire windings provide exceptionally low DC resistance
- Magnetically shielded
- Operating temperature range: －40℃ ～＋125℃ (Including coils temperature rise.)
- L×W×H: 10.0×6.5×11.5mm Max.
- Product weight: 3.27g
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Storage temperature range: -40℃ ～125℃
- Carrier tape and reel packaging
- 13.0diameter reel
- 250pcs per reel