- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On June 26, 2021
8,000 Hour, 105° C Aluminum Electrolytic Snap-in Capacitors
The 381-383LL aluminium electrolytic snap-in series, designated with an expected life of 8,000 hours at full-rated conditions, demonstrates superb stability in capacitance and DC leakage current overtime on a test. The snap-in series is targeted for use in critical applications where long life and reliability are paramount.
Capacitance values range from 740µF to 100,000µF at working voltages of 16 to 250 WVDC with ripple current ratings up to 10 Amps @ 105 °C. The snap-in series is available in two-pin configurations in the smaller diameters with 4 and 5 pin options in the larger diameters.
General applications include any circuit requiring high capacitance with low ESR, high ripple current and long life. This includes switch-mode power supplies, UPS systems, solar and other high-power inverters.
- 8,000 life at full rated conditions
- Stable capacitance over operating life
- Reduced leakage current over operating life
- Stable ESR and dissipation factor over operating life
- RoHS Compliant
- SiC Junction Barrier Schottky (JBS) diodes up to 1.2kV - December 21, 2021
- Quad configuration SiC Schottky Diode - December 21, 2021
- SiC Schottky diodes under extreme temperatures - December 21, 2021