- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On April 14, 2021
Pulse Electronics is excited to introduce a total of nine new series’ of automotive and commercial grade moulded powder inductors.
The PA540x, PA544x (commercial grade) and PM540x, PM544x (automotive grade) range in size from 3.7×3.4×1.2mm up to 14×12.8×3.5mm. These platforms add to Pulse’s already popular line of high-efficiency power inductors.
They are ideal for high current, non-isolated DC/DC converters and voltage regulators and range in inductance from 100nH to 70uH with current up to 55Apk.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple Competitive Cross References AEC-Q200 Qualified
- High Current and Lowest DCR
- Moulded Construction
- High Energy Storage Density
- Low Profile
- Automated Manufacturing for Outstanding Quality
- RoHS Compliant
These products are suitable for a wide range of Applications:
- network gear
- small cell
- control boards
- USB charging
- infotainment systems.
This significant product expansion ensures that Pulse has a soft-saturation, low audible noise power inductor to meet any customers’ needs.” John Gallagher | Product Marketing, Power PBU, Pulse Electronics
- Machine learning and Electronic components - May 7, 2021
- Controlled Non-Linearity of Graphene May Yield - May 5, 2021
- Knowles Precision Devices Expands its Enhanced Safety-Certified SMD MLCC Capacitors - May 4, 2021