- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On August 4, 2020
Würth Elektronik presents another high-current inductor specifically optimized for applications in automotive electronic systems
The WE-HCIT inductors are robust THT inductors particularly suited for use in vibration-sensitive applications. They are characterized by a high current capability of up to 28 A and a very low RDC (0.44 – 0.88 Ω). WE-HCIT components have very soft saturation behaviour.
wide range of applications such as:
- DC/DC converters for infotainment and communication systems
- EMI solutions for motors (car seats, mirrors, windshield wipers etc.)
- power applications and battery-management systems
The component is designed for a broad range of operating temperatures from -40 to +150 °C (AEC-Q200 Grade 1).
The WE-HCIT THT High Current Inductor is available in the two construction sizes 1010 and 1008. It is available ex stock, and free-of-charge samples can also be supplied on request.
- Webinar – GaN for space applications - September 14, 2020
- Webinar – Managing EEE Components for LEO and Lower Cost Space Missions - September 10, 2020
- New Method of Graphene Manufacturing at Scale - September 8, 2020