- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On July 31, 2020
Video Tech Specs
Vishay TNPW Series Thin Film Flat Chip Resistors
Vishay’s TNPW series of chip resistors are trimmed down to ±0.1% tolerance with a meandering laser that eliminates hot spots for excellent long-term stability, and they’re offered with low TCR options to provide a consistent resistance under varying conditions. Vishay also uses a specialized passivation method for enhanced moisture resistivity and silver palladium internal terminations to prevent sulfur-based corrosion.
Vishay TNPW series resistors are offered in case sizes from 0201 to 1210 and with values from 1 ohm to 3 megaohms, and they’re AEC-Q200 qualified.
- Excellent long-term stability: ±0.05% drift after 1000 hours, ±0.1% drift after 8000 hours
- TCR options: ±10ppm/°C, ±15ppm/°C, ±25ppm/°C, ±50ppm/°C
- Sulfur resistance verified according to ASTM B 809
- Superior moisture resistivity (85°C/85% RH)
- New space-saving 0201 package size
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Machine learning and Electronic components - May 7, 2021
- Controlled Non-Linearity of Graphene May Yield - May 5, 2021
- Knowles Precision Devices Expands its Enhanced Safety-Certified SMD MLCC Capacitors - May 4, 2021