- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On May 3, 2021
Würth Elektronik Webinar
Miniaturization? Integration of functions? Increased reliability? IP protection?
The technology of embedded components offers a high potential for new applications and solutions for problems by e.g. miniaturization in many areas of the electronic world. After the basic part, you will learn in the second part how to approach and master the layout for PCBs with embedded components. The webinar is rounded off with corresponding application examples from different industries.
Learn in this webinar:
- which EDA tools can support embedding technology
- how to create component libraries
- how to layout printed circuit boards with embedded components
- what other tricks there are
- SiC Junction Barrier Schottky (JBS) diodes up to 1.2kV - December 21, 2021
- Quad configuration SiC Schottky Diode - December 21, 2021
- SiC Schottky diodes under extreme temperatures - December 21, 2021