- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On January 20, 2021
Würth Elektronik Webinar
Miniaturisation? Integration of functions? Increased reliability? IP protection? All this is possible by embedding components into the printed circuit board.
The technology for this is called Embedding Technology (ET) and is characterized by different variants that can be used depending on the type of components. This creates completely new applications and solution approaches.
Learn in the first part of this webinar series:
- Different variants of Embedding Technology
- Process flows
- Criteria for selecting the appropriate embedding variant
- Design rules
- The workflow of an ET project
- Direct Coherent Multi-ink Printing of Fabric Supercapacitors - February 17, 2021
- Researchers Demonstrated Miniature Inductor Based on a Quantum Effect at Low Temperatures - February 17, 2021
- Quantum-Mechanics Inductors Open Doors to Miniaturisation and Spin–Electronic Based Systems - February 17, 2021