- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On November 18, 2020
Panasonic has released new 1a1b SFM series relay as the next step towards the future of safety relay technology. The flat design with a low height of only 7.8mm allows safety application to become smaller than ever before, whilst the reflow soldering capability of SFM makes use of the latest soldering technologies, which helps to save money in the production process.
SFM relays offer forcibly guided power contacts according to EN 61810-3 on both NO (6A) and NC (4A) side to control loads like valves directly. On the other side, the silver alloy contacts can handle low level loads down to 10V 1mA as well as support e.g. signaling boards in railway applications.
A very high shock and vibration resistance ≥ 20g, a low coil holding power of 100mW, an ambient temperature range from -40°C up to 85°C and reinforced insulation ≥ 5.5mm (V=230V overvoltage category III, 6kV) on NO side make the relay the ideal choice for all kinds of safety applications.
- 1NO/1NC relay with forcibly guided contacts according to EN 61810-3
- Extremely low height of 7.8mm
- Rating 6A (NO), 4A (NC) @ 250V AC, 30V DC
- 100mW coil holding power
- High shock resistance > 20g
- THT & THR type available
- Reinforced insulation ≥ 5.5mm (V=230V overvoltage category III, 6kV) on NO side
- Coil voltage from 3 to 24V
- Ambient temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Safety relay modules
- Safety controller
- Safe motion control
- Elevator / escalator control
- Railway signaling
- Train door control
- Access control