- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On March 16, 2022
Proposal Next: A new and easy way to request pricing for EEE components
To provide a better user experience and purchasing advantages for the customer, doEEEt introduces a new feature: Proposal Next.
It’s all about time!
At doEEEt.com and ALTER TECHNOLOGY, we are very responsive to all your requests, and we know you were demanding a work simplification of requesting a price for EEE components. To provide a better user experience and purchasing advantages, doEEEt introduces Proposal Next, a new and easy way to request pricing for EEE components.
Obtaining fixed prices for Space Components has never been easier and faster. These are the main features of Proposal Next:
- Obtain prices for several Space Components in just one click
- Create multiple shopping lists
- Import and match your list
- Have online access to your requests for quotation
And much more to come…
This functionality will only be allowed for logged users, so it must be registered.
Discover this new feature in detail here: Proposal Next manual.
With this new feature, we take a giant leap towards building the Platform where all the industry stakeholders can obtain the value needed to be more efficient and simplify daily tasks.
- High Current, High Temperature Edge-Wound Inductors - January 13, 2023
- Snap-In Supercapacitors - January 13, 2023
- Q&A Webinar – Challenges of Testing of Optoelectronics COTS for Space - January 10, 2023