- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On February 21, 2020
Assessment of surrounding passive parts
Silicon Capacitors – Development and Space Pre Evaluation
Full ESCC evaluation ID and HIF Sensitivity evaluation of SiC of Silicon capacitors including thermal characterization at > 200ºC.
- Reliability testing
- Endurance test
- Gamma and Heavy ions tests
Reliability testing of passive parts for very extreme temperature application
Upgrade of max. stress conditions for standard passive parts (capacitors and resistors including QPN and non QPL parts).
Key elements: Developing of new technologies as well as new design considerations
Development of specific parts
SiC Schottky Blocking Diode for BepiColombo and Solar Orbiter
- What is RFID? How RFID works? Video Explained - August 10, 2022
- What is RFID? (radio frequency identification) - August 9, 2022
- Quantum optical transceiver for space applications - July 19, 2022