- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On February 21, 2020
A method of space radiation environment reliability prediction
- Space radiation environment is an important failure causing factor in space vehicles.
2. Traditional reliability prediction method did not include the space radiation environment reliability..
3. It’s the time to set up a method of space radiation environment reliability prediction.
Space radiation environment effects
Main failure modes
during power on time of the sensitive
Intrinsic radiation resistance—failure distribution parameters
Assume satellite to be launched in 2015，GEO，T=12 Y.
• Mission space radiation stresses: TID 69.8krad,
LET spectrum in figure 1 on full document.
• Key sensitive device: SRAM-FPGA，TID/SEU sensitive
• Ground test: 60Co TID, LINAC Heavy ion SEU
FPGA failed TID test data
• λ SEE prediction
- High Current, High Temperature Edge-Wound Inductors - January 13, 2023
- Snap-In Supercapacitors - January 13, 2023
- Q&A Webinar – Challenges of Testing of Optoelectronics COTS for Space - January 10, 2023