- This event has passed.
April 20, 2021 @ 8:00 am - April 22, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
24th Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference & Exhibition
April 20-22, 2021
Four Points by Sheraton (LAX)
Los Angeles, California
The Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference & Exhibition is an event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in avionics aerospace, military & commercial space systems.
Over 30 technical presentations by industry leaders focused on advanced packaging of ICs, passive components and a variety of other topics critical to components used in high rel mil and aerospace systems.
CMSE 2020 TOPICS
- GaN and SiC for RF and Power Management
- Alternate Grade Parts for Military Applications
- SIP 2.5- 3D and Wafer Level Packaging WLP
- Counterfeit Mitigation Strategies and DFARS
- COTS Insertion, Procurement and Obsolescence Challenges
- IC Copper Wire Bonding & Reliability
- EEE Parts Engineering Issues for SmallSats
- Supercapacitors for High Rel Applications
- PME/BME MLCCs for Hi-Rel Applications
- Magnetics, Transformers and Inductors
- Challenges of Non-Hermetic Packages
- Hermeticity and TM 1014/1018 New Spec Limits
- Leveraging Component Specs: Automotive vs. Commercial vs Mil Aerospace Component Capability
- Component Reliability Issues for Hypersonic Weapons
- Approaches for Assessing the Reliability of COTS Electronic Cards and Assemblies
A team of experts that brings you the latest and most important news about the EEE Part and Space market.
- SPACE TALKS 8 | Innovating in Quantum Technologies for Space. The University perspective. - February 6, 2023
- High Current, High Temperature Edge-Wound Inductors - January 13, 2023
- Snap-In Supercapacitors - January 13, 2023
- TJ Green Associates, LLC
- +1 (610) 625-2158