- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On June 2, 2021
Alter Technology has an ENAC accreditation to perform electrostatic discharge tests (accreditation number345/LE 808).
Basic standard EN 61000-4-2.
The objective of these tests is to assess the ability of the EUT (Equipment Under Test) to operate as intended by applying electrostatic discharges either in the contact-discharge or in the air-discharge mode.
The laboratory disposes of the following equipment to perform the testing:
- ESD Generators up to 16.5 kV
- Coupling planes
- Contact-discharge and air-discharge networks
Contact our team
- DOWNLOAD NON-STANDARD PDF - September 23, 2021
- SPACE TALKS 7 | Quantum Activities for Space - September 7, 2021
- A Machine Learning Degradation Model for Supercapacitors Operated at High Temperature - August 23, 2021