- This event has passed.
IEEE CPMT Japan 2019
November 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - November 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
“IEEE CPMT Symposium Japan (ICSJ)” is one of the most widely recognized international conferences sponsored by the IEEE EP Society and has been held annually in Kyoto in November. The conference originally started in 1992 as “The VLSI Packaging Workshop in Japan” and was renamed to “ICSJ” in 2010. ICSJ will provide a platform for you to communicate and interact with global leaders in packaging technology.
Electronics Packaging for AI and Beyond: Over the last several decades, the continuous development of semiconductor chips has supported the growth of computing performance. Computer systems have begun to enrich our lives, and now with the emergence of artificial intelligence (AI) systems, these systems will evolve to be even more intertwined with our lives. Our focus has now shifted to how we realize, oversee, and cooperate with the AI. At past ICSJ conferences, our focus had evolved alongside these emerging technologies where we had discussed and tried to predict the future state of the electronics packaging technologies which would lead to new computer applications. In 2019, the conference’s theme will be the contribution of electronics packaging to AI and beyond and will emphasize the following main topics: Photonics, Advanced Packaging, Power & Automotive Electronics, Bioelectronics, and Thermal Management. Additional topics of primary interest to the participants are listed below.
Other topics include (but not limited to):
- 3D Packaging & Chip-on-Chip
- Advanced Fine Pitch Packaging, Micro Bumping, Wafer Level CSP
- Board-Level Integration & Integrated Substrate
- Laminated Materials & Processing, Materials for Packaging
- Reliability & Failure Mechanisms
- Packaging for High-Speed Electrical Interconnect
- Signal Integrity / Power Integrity
- RF Components & Modules
- Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printed Electronics
- Brain-like Neuromorphic Chip Assembly
- Resilient Packaging for Autonomous System
- Low Power / Low Temperature / Ultra Low Noise System Packaging