Website usage terms and conditions
The term ATN or us or we refers to the owner of the website, ALTER TECHNOLOGY TÜV NORD S.A.U. whose registered office is Avda. Tomas A. Edison, 4, PCT Cartuja, 41092 Seville, Spain. Our tax identification number is A 41990490 and we are registered in the Commercial Registry of Seville under Volume 3396, Sheet 188, Page 37807, 1st inscription. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You may contact us at any of the following:
- Telephone: +34 954467050
- Fax: + 34 954467339
- Email: email@example.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. These terms do not transfer any intellectual property rights from ATN or a third party to you, and you do not acquire any ownership interest or rights in services.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ATN or any third party from any claim, loss, cost, damage, expense or liability, including attorney´s fees, arising out or in connection with your use of or access to services, breach or alleged breach of these terms, violation of any law or regulation, violation of any third party´s rights including but not limited to IPR or confidentiality right or use of services for hazardous applications.
- You agree to use this website at your own risk and always in accordance with the law, public order, in good faith and to comply with the present terms and conditions.
Specifically, you agree not to use the contents and services of ATN for, among others:
a) Spread content which may be deemed criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifies terrorism or, in general, is contrary to law or public order.
b) Introduce computer viruses or any action which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors in or damage digital documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to ATN or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources offered by ATN.
c) Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of computer systems belonging to ATN or third parties and, if applicable, extract any information.
d) Violate the rights of intellectual property and violate the confidentiality of information belonging to ATN or any third party.
e) Impersonating another user, a public administration or any third party.
f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the holder of these rights or it is permitted by law.
g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of advertising and communications for purposes of sale or other commercial purpose without prior request or consent. Services and information provided hereunder may be subject to regulation by local laws, which prohibit export, re-export or diversion of certain content or information about content to certain countries and certain companies or persons. You agree that you will not export or re-export this information or services in any manner.
- Neither these terms nor your use of the services shall constitute, create, give effect to or otherwise recognise a joint venture, partnership, agency or entity of any other kind or nature, the affectio societatis being expressly excluded and there being no share of losses and profits between the Parties. Neither Party shall have the authority to bind the other without the prior written approval of the other in each and every case other than as specifically provided for in these terms.
- If any court or arbitration panel should find any particular provision of this Agreement void, illegal or unenforceable, then that provision shall be regarded as stricken from this Agreement and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain. All disputes arising out of or in relation to these terms will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Seville, Spain. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these terms.
The website and its services are free to access, however, ATN may request the prior completion of an appropriate form for the use of some of the services offered on its website. The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to ATN and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The User agrees to inform ATN if the data communicated to it becomes obsolete.