- Posted by doEEEt Media Group
- On March 18, 2020
Sumida is releasing new high current inductor CDB87D48, like other CDB series, it is in magnetic shielded surface mount structure, constructed by low loss ferrite core, with low DCR tolerance and high efficiency.
- Ferrite core construction
- Magnetically shielded
- L×W×H:12.0×9.0×5.2mm Max.
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+125℃ (including coils self temperature rise)
Multi-phase and Vcore regulators; Voltage Regulator Modules (VRMs), such as server and desktop, Central Processing Unit(CPU); Graphics Processing Unit (GPU); Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC); Graphics cards and battery power systems
|wdt_ID||Part Name||Inductance [Within] (μH) ※1||D.C.R. at 20℃ [Within](mΩ)||Saturation Current (A) Max.(Typ.) ※2||Temperature Rise Currrent (A) ※3|
※1 Measuring frequency inductance at 1MHz.
※2 Saturation current: This indicates the value of D.C. current when the inductance becomes 20% lower than its initial value.
※3 Temperature rise current: The value of D.C. current when temperature of coil increased △T=40℃ (Ta＝20℃).
In mass production
- Webinar – GaN for space applications - September 14, 2020
- Webinar – Managing EEE Components for LEO and Lower Cost Space Missions - September 10, 2020
- New Method of Graphene Manufacturing at Scale - September 8, 2020